Sunday, September 12, 2004

Dining Etiquette - MIT Careers Office

Dining Etiquette - MIT Careers Office

If I ever forget how to eat - at least there is somewhere on-line that can remind me!

Sometimes I find the path taken to reach a web page when browsing to be extremely strange. This is a prime example. I did not set out trying to find information on dining etiquette - but that is where I ended up.

The actual path I took went somthing along the lines of:

Reading about troutgirl who was terminated from Friendster (for blogging). In another posting she links to her fella hubbie timboy (who incidentally has posting about open source maps which caught my attention as I was after a decent recource for copyright free maps not so long ago).

The previous day he had posted about Interviewing and Hiring. A comment by Marty (who now uses blogger) linked to the MIT site which had the corresponding link to Dining Etiquette

No comments: