Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sphere Blog Search » Solution Watch

Sphere Blog Search
Wednesday May 03rd 2006, 10:11 pm

Sphere, a new blog search engine has launched a couple days ago, along with $3.75 million in capital and has been quite the buzz the last few days. I have seen both good and bad commentary about Sphere so far and I too have mixed feelings about it so far. I’ve actually been beta testing Sphere for the last few months and immediately fell in love with it then, although felt it lacked some key features that Technorati has with statistics and related media. By time of the official launch of Sphere, I was happy to see that Sphere has definitely upped the functionality now including a great custom date range tool, related media searching, and a neat Featured Blog’s area for search results. TechCrunch has provided a detailed overview of features and feel that he’s covered the details for the most part. Because of this, I’m going to give a brief overview of its offerings as well as some details about my experience with relevance, speed, profiles, and statistics.

Sphere Blog Search » Solution Watch


technorati tags:

No comments: