Monday, January 30, 2006

Mike Chambers: Learning Object Oriented JavaScript Programing from ActionScript

Mike Chambers: Learning Object Oriented JavaScript Programing from ActionScript: "January 27, 2006
Learning Object Oriented JavaScript Programing from ActionScript

I have been doing some JavaScript / Ajax development over the past couple of weeks, and have been trying to figure out the best way to structure my JavaScript and HTML code. One thing that really surprised me when doing research is how many JavaScript projects / examples do not try to encapsulate their code (aside from within script files) or use object oriented programing. Thinking back on this, and given the evolution of JavaScript from a web scripting glue to more of an application programing language, I can understand this, but it did surprise me none-the-less."

No comments: