Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ma.gnolia Social Bookmarking: Search and Find Web Sites & Build Community Online.

Ma.gnolia Social Bookmarking: Search and Find Web Sites & Build Community Online.: "Welcome to Ma.gnolia!

Find and save your favorite website bookmarks with Ma.gnolia.com so you can get them from any computer, any time. And that’s only the start.

In Ma.gnolia you’ll join a welcoming community of people and interest groups, all of them showing you what they’ve found on the web. If you’ve never tried social bookmarking before, you’re at the the right place to start."


Sadly the email address I regestered my Ma.gnolia account to expired prior to the Go Live date and I missed the launch. I very rarely read email from my spammable accounts now-a-days anyway - due to RSS feeds being such a far better medium. Anyway Ma.gnolia is up there and I might just be temped to become a user.

No comments: